Sunday, August 2, 2009

August is Amongst Us!




Hello!!! Just dropping in! Just a wonderful Sunday here where I finally, due to a fashion show cancellation, have a bit of time to relax and catch up! Can you hear me take a deep breath and sigh of relief? :)

I've done a lot of shooting over the past couple of months...got some great new images which I've included for you to check out! I've done some shooting for 1on1fitnesstraining.com and herbiceps.com, along with some portfolio work. Next week I'm off for magazine submission work with William Uz down in Miami...and shooting for Fashion Chicago Magazine so be on the look out for some more new stuff :)

I'm also continuing to work strongly with my passion for wildlife and Climate Change efforts. I encourage you all to up the ante and recycle as much as possible :) I am also forwarding all proceeds of the sales of the images in my Store on my website, www.natalielynn.net, to the World Wildlife Fund, the conservation network I am affiliated with!

Much love to you all,

Natalie Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment